Welcome to Gaur Brahman Physiothepry College :
According to M.D. University rules and regulations, the training programme is framed to meet the followings specific objectives:
1. Acquisition of adequate theoretical and the practical knowledge and foundation, in the basis pre-clinical, para-clinical and clinical medical subjects.
2. Proficiency in the diagnosis and skills of basic physiotherapy procedures and techniques with adequate theoretical basis and rationale of allied clinical medical subjects.
3. Ability to detect patho-physiological impairment of structural and functional deviations by using methodology of physical and electro-diagnosis to evaluate the disability status and prognosis.
4. Acquire competency in planning and imparting the physiotherapeutic measures of specific choice towards preventive, curative, symptomatic, and restorative or rehabilitate goals independently for management of diseases trauma and dysfunctions.
5. Acquisition of moral and ethical code and conduct of professional practice in a dedicated manner with the patient welfare as the primary responsibility.
6. Stimulate Physiotherapy Research Programmes
7. Develop confidence to scholar clinical, teaching and administrative assignments and continue to seek further knowledge in the field of physiotherapy.